Tuesday, September 24, 2013

インスタントラーメン発明記念館 / The Momofuku Ando Instant Ramen Museum

Hey. I'm behind on blogging so I'll try to catch up this week.
Like I've been saying, I'm usually fairly busy. For the most part, I blog about things I do during weekends, but I do a lot everyday so that I don't have time to sit down and sort through hundreds of photos and make a post. That's why things piled up for me to blog about this week.
Since I'm busy I'm also tired a lot. I can't remember the last time I was able to sleep in. I thought that maybe I'd have a day off this upcoming weekend, but it turns out I'm booked full with things to do on both Saturday and Sunday again. I like being busy, though it can be exhausting.

Anyway, on Saturday I went to an instant noodle museum!
I was able to make my own personalized Cup Noodles.



























































No comments:

Post a Comment